Pop Warner Football

mjr

I was planning a trip for the first week of December and staying at the All-Stars. Does anybody know when the Pop Warner arrive? I have heard stories about staying at the All-Stars when they arrive. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

mjr

Original Poster
Thanks. If you were planning on checking in on Nov. 27 and checking out Dec. 4, would you try to change your plans?

Upvote 0

21stamps

Thanks. If you were planning on checking in on Nov. 27 and checking out Dec. 4, would you try to change your plans?
I don't know if you've checked the website lately, but it's slim pickings on rooms that week and directly after. If you already have a reservation I'd definitely keep it!

Upvote 0

Stephen King

I have usually planned our vacation starting with the 2nd full week in December. That usually avoids most of the Pop Warner crowd, although they are usually around for the start, but not much. If going during Pop Warner week, you might want to try to stay at Pop Century - there is usually less of the crowd there - you can also ask them to put you in a building that is away from them. Ive seen the cheerleading squads out practicing all hours of the night in some areas.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I wouldnt let that change my plans. We've been at Disney during Pop Warner & Cheering week and it isnt bad enough to avoid those days. I would ask for rooms away from the groups but they still make a lot of noise throughout the resorts. The chaperones dont do a very good job keeping track of the kids or what they are doing. Bring ear plugs to help cut down on noise at night. Complaints to the front desk dont help much. They dont impact your park time much until later in the evenings.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom