POP rehab

Luca219

Original Poster
hi everyone ,
It's been years since I was on this board .i booked POP for August 22 - September 1 2017 .
I am concerned about the construction.
It just myself and my husband ( first trip without kids !!! ) Does anyone know what areas have been refurbished already ? I booked POP because it was a little more reasonable that animation and because the site said King Size bed option .
How do I go about requesting a room with a king size bed and how do I find out where the newer rooms are ?

Thank you . Can't believe I am actually going back for the first time since 2007 and without my 4 duckings!! They are grown ducks now

Disneyfamily4

I will bump this up since I am wondering the same thing. We will be staying at Pop for the first time in April. I was told work wont start til 9am and will be finished for the day around 5ish. I will let you know how it was if nobody else responds.

rachie924

I'm also curious - we are headed to stay at POP in May, I'm just wondering if they are renovating the rooms and if there are any that have been finished yet!

rachie924

According to All Ears, the room refurbishment should be completed on May 7. I hope it's true since that is my check in date. :)
Ahhhhh really!? That would be amazing to stay in newly refurbished rooms- May 7th is our check in date too! Woo hoo!

Edit: got my hopes up, I see it says 5/7/2018 - we are checking in 5/7/2017. Bummer!

Diesel Dan

We stayed at POP Feb 18 to 25, Did not notice any construction going on. We were at the parks everyday so not sure of daytime work but saw no barriers, roped off areas or signs of work being done. Have a great time on your trip!

I am Timmy

Saw some possible leaked photos of a refurbished room. Not sure what to think about the pull out bed - and the photo feels sterile. Any thoughts?

I am Timmy

where did you find these pictures? I'd like to take a look!
I googled the new rooms at POP, and looked at images. I would put them on here for you if I knew how, Maybe I will get one of my DS to do it for me! One of the photos shows a bed, with a murphy bed in the wall next to it. Not sure how I feel about that, will have to reserve judgement until I can see it in person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom