Pop Refurb updates!?

pescador1f

Original Poster
Just curious where they are at with Refurb, I heard 80's and 90's were done, any word on 70's. I am going in a few weeks, there is no direct number to Pop if I want to call is there!?!

threvester

Just curious where they are at with Refurb, I heard 80's and 90's were done, any word on 70's. I am going in a few weeks, there is no direct number to Pop if I want to call is there!?!
i am here now..looks like the 70's building closest to the main hall and next to the 80's building are being worked on. There are permit signs on all the windows.they do not look like they will be ready in a couple weeks. We are staying in a refurb room in the 90s, it is really nice. The photos dont do them justice. Lots of shelves, huge tv, coffee maker etc. Well worth the wait on check in day

Tell me more about your wait to get a refurb room. We are going in late September. I requested 90s or 80s. But tell me about check in time. I have my arrival time as noon. Would I have a better shot at getting a refurb room if I changed my arrival to the normal check in time of 3pm. We will be arriving before that, but I really do not care when we get a room. Just your thoughts. Thanks

imahistorygeek

Tell me more about your wait to get a refurb room. We are going in late September. I requested 90s or 80s. But tell me about check in time. I have my arrival time as noon. Would I have a better shot at getting a refurb room if I changed my arrival to the normal check in time of 3pm. We will be arriving before that, but I really do not care when we get a room. Just your thoughts. Thanks

We specifically wanted the 90s when we checked in online back in early March. We got to Pop around 2:30 pm. They said they had a non-refurbed room ready immediately. They also said we could wait for a refurb in the 90s. We chose to wait and it was ready past 3pm. I can't remember the exact time, but maybe closer to 4 or 5. I'm glad we waited.

threvester

I Requested a room in the 90s section online. I arrived at the resort at 6 Am and was told I could have a non refurb room, or wait...got the room ready text for the 90s section at about 6:30PM..again, its well worth the wait. One big plus I forgot to mention above is the ac goes down to 62 with no motion activation! Good luck and enjoy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom