Pop Century Resort??

jborda87

I am hoping to go to the new Pop Century Resort in March 2004. I was just wondering if the Hotel will be any good and were exactly is it located, ex. near Epcot, Magic Kingdom?? I also want to know what exactly is the theme??

ucf disneyfan

According to Disney it will Definatly be opening December 14th. But we'll see. It's also in the proximity of MGM and Epcot. And the theme is exactly what it says. POP Culture of the last CENTURY. I'm sure it will be nice. But keep in mind that it is a value resort so it won't be as nice as the moderate and deluxe ones.

Go here to find out everything you need to know.
http://www.wdwmagic.com/pop_century.htm

Upvote 0

LivefortheMouse

Well the theme is according to each century there will be a 50s are a 60s a 70s and so on. Im tried to make reservations for the week it opened but they were booked. By the way its looks just like the all stars resorts just diffrent theme.

Upvote 0

mickeysaver

Originally posted by LivefortheMouse
Im tried to make reservations for the week it opened but they were booked.

Is Pop Century really booked already for opening week? I didn't think it would fill up that fast. I'm glad it did, but it sounds like a check in nightmare. I hope they are open for business earlier than usual check in time. I have to be a MVMCP opening day aka 12/14/03. Mickey

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by mickeysaver
Is Pop Century really booked already for opening week? I didn't think it would fill up that fast. I'm glad it did, but it sounds like a check in nightmare. I hope they are open for business earlier than usual check in time. I have to be a MVMCP opening day aka 12/14/03. Mickey

Well the whole resort isnt going to be opened, only a couple of sections will be opened, and they will just keep opening it in stages

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom