Polynesian Villas online check in room options

Tebo

Original Poster
Does anyone know what the online check in room options are for the Polynesian Villas studios? Never have used the online check in but since we will be arriving around 10 pm with kids we want to go straight to our room.

MagicalMommy

I'm staying in a studio at the Poly Villas (standard view) soon, and these are my room request options. Hope it helps!
Near lobby
Near transportation
Upper floor
Lower floor

DisneyDreamer08

Not related to the Poly, but in September we did online check in for a different resort and our room was never texted to us. We still had to go to the desk & check in there. So I'm not sure what has to be done to skip check in

MissViv

When we stayed at the Contemporary this past January, we received a text message with our room # when we were on the Magical Express Bus. We arrived early in the morning 9:30 a.m. and were pleasantly surprised that our room was already ready.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I'm staying in a studio at the Poly Villas (standard view) soon, and these are my room request options. Hope it helps!
Near lobby
Near transportation
Upper floor
Lower floor

I've noticed that now seems to be the common selection at just about every resort, unless you've paid for a preferred room or one with a view.

I'm currently in a 1 bedroom at Boulder Creek. My room request options are now upper floor, lower floor and near elevator. No more Woods view option (and yes, I know why :)).

Tebo

Original Poster
Near lobby
Near transportation
Upper floor
Lower floor

Thanks. I wonder though with the transportation options for the Poly being near the lobby, does "Near transportation" mean near the transportation center? Again though all the villas are mostly near the transportation center (which is nice IMO). seams like they could have listed the different building as there are 4 I believe. last time I stayed there I put in a request through dvc for a specific building but did not get it. I wish there was a category for not facing the parking lot, as that is the only issue I would have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom