Polynesian and Moana

TXDisney

Original Poster
I think this Moana movie will be pretty big that comes out in like 18 months. Sure most know the storyline. But it plays into the whole Polynesian resort theme. They should integrate that into the hotel to boost the interest there. Don't think the movie will be frozen big but still like princess and the frog big.

Matt_Black

I think this Moana movie will be pretty big that comes out in like 18 months. Sure most know the storyline. But it plays into the whole Polynesian resort theme. They should integrate that into the hotel to boost the interest there. Don't think the movie will be frozen big but still like princess and the frog big.

Well, I think Disney will wait and see how big it's going to be before doing anything significant to the resort.

Polydweller

They don't have to increase popularity. It is very popular, in fact they had to add Tokelau to the DVC refurb because of how high the interest is.

With the extended renovations being done now extremely unlikely they'll do anything more in the near to medium term.

NiarrNDisney

As with many of the other resorts I'm sure the Mouse will more than likely take the theme and run with it.
I remember back when The Princess and the Frog came out POFQ had posters/overlays in the lobby, bar and restaurant, tons of merch in the store and they even had themed reusable cups available. I was given a bookmark and some stickers from a CM that I met while having some beignets :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom