Poly twice in one day?

StephK

Original Poster
I booked in breakfast at Kona Cafe at the last minute because everyone kept saying how great it is!! The issue is the only free day we had was the same day we are having dinner at Ohana. Do you guys think it will matter too much???

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I booked in breakfast at Kona Cafe at the last minute because everyone kept saying how great it is!! The issue is the only free day we had was the same day we are having dinner at Ohana. Do you guys think it will matter too much???
No both are delicious! We eat at both every trip. I don't think we ever ended up in the same day but even if we did I wouldn't care because we live both of them! And I love to shop in their gift shops. Lol :)

StephK

Original Poster
It is one of the only days we actually have nothing planned, so we may hit typhoon lagoon, MK or even resort hop I'm not 100% sure yet. We are staying at CBR. Dinner isn't until 9.20 as it was the only time we could get.

Toad Hall

Love the Typhoon Lagoon suggestion! Stuff yourself for breakfast, spend the day trying to burn off some calories and build up a nice appetite in the sun, and then come back and get into Carnivoire mode at Ohana! Tough to top that day...

French Quarter

Do both for sure! It's different food so you should have nothing to worry about. The only thing that would be even better was if you went to Captain Cook's for lunch. :D

Make sure you do find out when Wishes is so you can be prepared watch it before, after or during dinner.

StephK

Original Poster
Depends on time of year. Wishes is also at 9 pm (fall and spring) and as early as 8 pm (Jan/Feb).

Its on the 24th of this month :D
I've checked & if we get there around 8.45 we'll be able to watch the electrical water pageant float past at 9 and Wishes is on at 10. Perfection!

Love the Typhoon Lagoon suggestion! Stuff yourself for breakfast, spend the day trying to burn off some calories and build up a nice appetite in the sun, and then come back and get into Carnivoire mode at Ohana! Tough to top that day...

It will be hard to top! Food wise especially :):)

JohnD

Go for it! I almost had Kona scheduled for twice the same day--breakfast and dinner. I opted for BOG breakfast before MK opening (yes, already had Kona breakfast. It was a tough decision). Keeping Kona dinner. Never tried it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom