Poly studio standard view

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Since the OP said "studio" I assume they will be in a DVC longhouse. Of the three DVC longhouses (Tokelau, Moorea and Pago Pago) Tokelau is the most centrally located and closest to the pools and Great Ceremonial House.

crxbrett

We used to love to stay in Tokelau before it was DVC. Can't go wrong there.

Yeah, that was my favorite longhouse. I was so bummed when they made the east end all DVC. Moorea is also nice. Pago Pago's north facing room are not half bad, either.

correcaminos

I actually like Moorea better than Tokelau but both are great. In reality the three longhouses are not far apart at all. All are closest to the TTC, but even from the furthest point in Moorea we never had more than a few minutes walk to the GCH. Moorea also has the laundry room if that's important. Pago Pago's only problem is half of the rooms face the parking lot. You can see the monorail though.

If you stay in Moorea my suggestion for the main pool is to take the path near the beach to get there as there is less back tracking. Tokelau it would depend on where you stay as the building runs N-S so it can vary.

aandmmagiccarpetride

New hubs and I had Pago Pago standard view last year for our Disneymoon (in October!) and had a great view. We had a 3rd floor studio on the side of the building opposite the side that faces the parking lot. So a nice view of lush plants, trees and tiki torches. We also loved the location of the building in general. It was right next to the little walkway over to Transportation Center and close to the quiet end of the beach where we watched the fireworks then had just a quick walk back to the room. It was a little bit of a walk to the Ceremonial House but we didn't mind. I will say at least if you get stuck with parking lot view it's also monorail view, so that's something!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom