Poly room requests?

mrs moon

Original Poster
Hi can anyone help with a good room request? ,i have a standard room booked. i am really hoping for a balcony and decent view?

Polydweller

I think Tuvalu has come up with the best choice. For a balcony you must request 3rd floor and I 'd ask for Oasis pool side. There are standard room views in Fiji and Aeotearoa but both require going around the marina to use the pools and for both if you get a room on the Luau Cove side they can be noisy at night. Fiji marina side would be my second choice and again you must request 3rd floor for a balcony.

mrs moon

Original Poster
I think Tuvalu has come up with the best choice. For a balcony you must request 3rd floor and I 'd ask for Oasis pool side. There are standard room views in Fiji and Aeotearoa but both require going around the marina to use the pools and for both if you get a room on the Luau Cove side they can be noisy at night. Fiji marina side would be my second choice and again you must request 3rd floor for a balcony.
thank you,thats very helpful x

ChrisPyKeeno

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I really enjoyed our standard room in Aeotearoa last year (I didn't make any requests that time, just luck of the draw). It was lagoon facing with a partial view of the water and the Grand Floridian, and at night I could watch the MK fireworks and the Electrical Water Pageant from our patio (ground floor).

I didn't notice any major noise from the Luau area and it was a nice short walk to the Great Ceremonial House. I could see how rooms on the monorail facing side might not be as great - but it's a risk I'm willing to take (I'm requesting Aeotearoa again).

Haybritt

My family stayed at Aotearoa too. Before arriving, it was not one of my buildings of choice, so I was a bit irritated. However, it was perfect. Had a ground floor with great patio. We could hear the luau, see the castle, space mountain, the beach. Wonderful location. Only down side was how long it took to walk to ticket and transportation center. I would take a room in Aotearoa again!!

BrianV

Do they honor room requests? I've never been particularly successful in requesting a room, but maybe I don't know how best to do it--and we've always seen the good in whatever room we've got. Going to be staying at AKL in a standard room so maybe I should learn how to make a room request. Any suggestions how?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom