Poly DVC Booking Now Open

MaxsDad

Original Poster
Just a heads up: Member Services is now accepting ressies for DVC members at the Poly, at least the studios anyway. No point in checking on the bungalows.

Resort availability checker is now Poly-functional as well.

DougK

Just a heads up: Member Services is now accepting ressies for DVC members at the Poly, at least the studios anyway. No point in checking on the bungalows.

Resort availability checker is now Poly-functional as well.

The bungalows are available for booking also unless you just mean there is no point because they are so expensive!

MaxsDad

Original Poster
I was able to get a studio for May 2nd-9th -- hopefully you had good luck as well, too!

I did as well. Just a weekend in Sept. for Night of Joy. Will be nice to be just across the lagoon. I am low on points and cash at the moment, so that may be it for this year. $100 for two nights admission to the MK is looking like a decent deal nowadays. I am trying to save up points for another big trip for 9 people in 2016.

Weather_Lady

Crossing my fingers that by the time we next visit (likely not until 11/2016), the "newness" will be diminished enough that we can get a Poly studio on rented DVC points... hope springs eternal. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom