Poly during Labor Day weekend?

Shellylynn6974

Original Poster
Anyone ever stayed at the Poly during the Labor Day weekend? If so, was it super crowded? I know of a certain TA that offers great rates there during this time frame, and was wondering if the resort itself is super packed?

paigelovesdisney

Anyone ever stayed at the Poly during the Labor Day weekend? If so, was it super crowded? I know of a certain TA that offers great rates there during this time frame, and was wondering if the resort itself is super packed?
I would like to know too! I am planning to go Labor Day weekend 2017 or the following weekend. We are wondering if it will be just too crowded Labor Day weekend this year. Any suggestions? P.S. We are FL residents so we can drive up either weekend.

Tuvalu

Disney resorts hover at around 90 percent occupancy year-round.
As a frequent Poly guest, I have never felt one stay to be more (or less) crowded than another. The pools are always crowded during peak (afternoon) times and Captain Cooks is always busy at breakfast (just like it is at other resorts.) But it doesn't prevent me from staying there. :)

crxbrett

I'll be there that weekend this year. I have only gone in mid July to early August before so i am kind of curious how the crowds will be at WDW compared to those other times of year I have been.

deeevo

I have not stayed at Poly Labor day weekend but I have been in the parks that weekend and
it is not as bad and the other holiday weekends but on a 1-10 scale I would say an 8.

paigelovesdisney

I have not stayed at Poly Labor day weekend but I have been in the parks that weekend and
it is not as bad and the other holiday weekends but on a 1-10 scale I would say an 8.
We were going to but decided against it since we are taking our little one who will be 2 for the first time. We are doing the weekend after and hoping it will be a little quieter. Fingers crossed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom