POLL - Most anticipated Disney World addition of 2016

wdrive

It pains me to say it but I think I have to say Frozen Ever After. More just to see how it turns out over anything else.

I can kinda imagine how Rivers of Light will be and Soarin will be largely the same other than a new film, while a lot less is known about Frozen. I still hate it though.

dreamscometrue

I voted for 'Rivers of Light', but honestly, I'm looking forward to all of those things. After many years of visiting WDW once or twice each year, my visit later this year will be my first since March, 2014. (I flew home the morning that the Festival of Fantasy Parade debuted.:()

As I think of it, the list above has a dozen new additions, but also new to me since March, 2014 will be FoF Parade, 7DMT, Harambe Market and Lion King Theater, many currently open DS offerings (Morimoto Asia, The Boathouse, Jock Lindsay's, etc.), Skipper Cantina, Trader Sam's, American Music Machine, Quickstep, Viva Mexico, Chakranadi, and the Frozen Sing Along. That's 15-20 new things for me to check out!

I'm also looking forward to the 'new to me' enhancements of attractions, such as the refurbs of PoTC and Journey of the Little Mermaid, 'new' Illuminations lasers, GMR film changes because of TCM, a refurb of Circle of Life, and hopefully the new 'explosive' lift hill scene in BTMRR. I know the next few years will bring significant changes with Pandora, TSL, SWL, perhaps a 'phase 3' at DHS, and rumored money put into Epcot and Frontierland or Tomorrowland, but as I look at the 'poll list' and what I added that is new to me, I'm really excited for all the new stuff from Spring 2014 to late 2016.

KikoKea

I'm looking forward to the SW Galactic Spectacular fireworks. (That is the fireworks show, right?) I've always loved fireworks, the music, the colors, and the big booms so having another one will be great!

belledream

It's gotta be Rivers of Light for me. Mainly because I 100% know I can expect that on my trip this year. I want to be excited for Soarin', but I also need confirmation on the starting date before I go crazy with anticipation. ;) Also, the nostalgic person in me is going to miss the old Soarin'!

Lirael

With the love for Frozen I see in this forum, I was surprised to see a decent amount of votes for it.

Personally Im excited for a lot of that stuff, but RoL the most

AshaNeOmah

Tough choice there, but I had to go with the Night Safari. I've basically not seen a single leak as to what's actually going to happen at night so the first time getting to ride will be mostly a surprise.

Animal Kingdom has always been a beautiful park after sunset, the few opportunities I've had to see it. Rivers of Light is probably tied right up there too. Honestly, I find myself getting excited for Pandora, the closer it gets.

Star Wars Spectacular will be great, but soon overshadowed by Star Wars Land announcements.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom