POFQ

foxfamily238

Original Poster
Does anyone know how close the designated smoking areas are to the hotel rooms at POFQ? For example, if you end up having a room next to a smoking area can you smell the smoke from your room, or every time you walk outside? etc. If so, we will try to request a room that is not near one of these areas. We were looking at a map last night and those areas looked kind of close to the rooms, but it was hard to tell from the map since we haven't been there.

MouseDreaming

I am very sensitive to smoke, and my kids are worse. We have never noticed it, but in the food court, we have been able to smell the smoke coming off smokers who must have recently smoked before coming in. No getting away from that, I suppose.

Poofiesdream

The smoking area's are all out of the way. One is around the big fountain in front of building 3 and the back of 2. They are not near any of the buildings. One is also tucked back in the corner by the pool across from the bar. Another is outside the food court way on the far end across from building 5.There is also one in the garden in front of building 3.

luv

People sometimes smoke in places that aren't designated for smoking. It will be very difficult, in any (Disney or not) motel-style place to completely avoid the smell during your stay.

Only you can decide if it is worth it to you to go to a place where you may pass someone who is smoking.

JTT

At POFQ, the smokers smoke right outside of the quick service restaurant.

There is a large patio area along the back side with benches. They sit on the benches and smoke. I'm not a fan of cig smoke but when going to get my coffee in the morning it did not bother me.

There are a few doors to the restaurant so it's easy to avoid the smokers.

JIMINYCR

At POFQ, the smokers smoke right outside of the quick service restaurant.

There is a large patio area along the back side with benches. They sit on the benches and smoke. I'm not a fan of cig smoke but when going to get my coffee in the morning it did not bother me.

There are a few doors to the restaurant so it's easy to avoid the smokers.

My wife can't tolerate the smoke either. We've checked in before and found the room had a smoky smell apparently from the guests before us smoking inside, and had to have a change of rooms. You see so many guests smoking in non smoking areas of the parks too. Sometimes CM's mention it to them, sometimes not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom