POFQ first timer. Likes? Dislikes?

Dana1220

Stayed at Riverside two years ago and FQ last year. LOVED FQ!! Smaller, quieter, cozy and just nice time there. We are staying there in Oct this year. Only downfall right now is the cafeteria is now closed until the Fall for a refurbish. :-( But otherwise LOVED it and prefer it now

DizneyPryncess

We love everything about the FQ, except for of course that it wasn't included in our bounce back offer last time. Booo. :p But other than that, beautiful resort. We love that it's smaller, and everything is very close by. It never feels crowded to me. My kids love the pool, and I have to admit I do too. We love the food court & beignets - bummer on that being closed. We love the walk over to Riverside & back at night, it is romantic I think. The surrey bikes are fun to ride on the loop, as well as taking the carriage rides. I think you will love it!

Congratulations!

Jess G

There is some information about Carriage ride you need to know that I forget to mention.

You need to do an Advance Reservation on it if you want to do with. You have to pay by credit card to do on it. Departures are every 30 Minutes from 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. The Location of horse and Carriage is at the Riverside marina dockside (Just behind the lobby building)

When the Carriage ride ends, you will be dropped off at Riverside. The Carriage ride also depends on the weather.

Do you know how far in advance I can make the horse and carriage reservation?

LindsaySue2

We are staying here mid-July. We have stayed aat Old Key West and PORiverside before but this will be out first at POFQ. I loved the boat ride these resorts have to Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney). I am told FQ is sometime preferred over Riverside because its slightly smaller but honestly I didnt mind the size of Riverside or OKW either. When I go next month I will report on how I like it.

Missymoe4

The rooms are nice but the king bed room I was staying in had a bad mattress so I got a new one put in after I had said something to the front desk about it. Buses are shared with PORS during the off periods so they pick up at POFQ and then go over to PORS and pick up and they drop off at PORS first.

I had an issue with a Queen mattress. I really should have spoken up about it. It was quite painful by my last day.

Other than that, I LOVED POFQ. I am a MK deluxe girl, and can easily switch over to POFQ. It's quiet, romantic, calm, quaint and beautiful. I hope you enjoy it, and congratulations on your marriage!!

Herdman

We've stayed at both POR and POFQ and loved them both. We're going back to POFQ in November. I think I like it slightly better because of the resort size, but you can't go wrong either way. Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom