Pleasure Island Sneak Preview

trentino

Original Poster
Hey all,

I have some friends visiting WDW in two weeks. They want to check out Pleasure Island without paying. When I was there last it was great because they had a "Sneak Preview" where you could get in to check the place out for free between 7 and 9:00. We were able to walk around the Island, listen to the band on the stage, buy a drink and even go into the Adventure's Club.

Has anyone been to PI in the past week or two and know if they're still doing this? Could someone check one way or the other for me pleeeease!??? :D I called the "Pleasure Island Information Line" and the guy said he didn't think so but didn't know for sure. But then again he didn't seem to know what he was talking about. He tried phoning the ticket booths but they never answered.

Thanks everyone!

Heyyall

Originally posted by trentino
Hey all,

I have some friends visiting WDW in two weeks. They want to check out Pleasure Island without paying. When I was there last it was great because they had a "Sneak Preview" where you could get in to check the place out for free between 7 and 9:00. We were able to walk around the Island, listen to the band on the stage, buy a drink and even go into the Adventure's Club.

Has anyone been to PI in the past week or two and know if they're still doing this? Could someone check one way or the other for me pleeeease!??? :D I called the "Pleasure Island Information Line" and the guy said he didn't think so but didn't know for sure. But then again he didn't seem to know what he was talking about. He tried phoning the ticket booths but they never answered.

Thanks everyone!

Well, I went about a month ago, and they were doing that. At least for the adventurers club. Good luck and have fun!:D

trentino

Original Poster
Okay next question... does anyone know if they tend to offer the Sneak Peek every night of the week. Or do they not offer it on busier nights such as weekends and thursdays (cast member nights).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom