Please- No Flash Photography on Mine Train

NowInc

I have gone off on this topic many times, in fact against a few people on this forum who's answers have been "Deal with it". Its classless and rude to be that selfish as to not consider those around you. The only "joy" I get from it is that the pictures will look like crap.

The problem isn't just from point and shoots..as I am sure many of you have noticed..its actually CELL PHONES. By default, they are on automatic, which means that LED flash will go off in anything less than bright environments. Selfies on rides is the newest annoyance. I have lost my temper more than a few times due to someone thinking the world gives a crap that they are on a ride and feels the need to instagram their duckface to prove they are doing something. 9 times out of 10 when I vocalize my request for them to stop, they pretend to not speak english with a very loud "que?", even tho I am pretty sure that is the only "spanish" this person actually speaks.

As for the iPad epidemic: I have joked about it here many times, but at this point I have actually accumulated enough photos (I have taken personally) of people using their iPads in the park to start my own blog showcasing how STUPID you look using it as a camera. I am just trying to think of a witty title. Any ideas?

Cesar R M

I have gone off on this topic many times, in fact against a few people on this forum who's answers have been "Deal with it". Its classless and rude to be that selfish as to not consider those around you. The only "joy" I get from it is that the pictures will look like crap.

The problem isn't just from point and shoots..as I am sure many of you have noticed..its actually CELL PHONES. By default, they are on automatic, which means that LED flash will go off in anything less than bright environments. Selfies on rides is the newest annoyance. I have lost my temper more than a few times due to someone thinking the world gives a crap that they are on a ride and feels the need to instagram their duckface to prove they are doing something. 9 times out of 10 when I vocalize my request for them to stop, they pretend to not speak english with a very loud "que?", even tho I am pretty sure that is the only "spanish" this person actually speaks.

As for the iPad epidemic: I have joked about it here many times, but at this point I have actually accumulated enough photos (I have taken personally) of people using their iPads in the park to start my own blog showcasing how STUPID you look using it as a camera. I am just trying to think of a witty title. Any ideas?
you could always link with "damn autocorrect" as a network of bad things the ipad does lol

DisneyCane

Using an iPad (which is still a horrible name to me that sounds like a feminine hygiene product) as a camera is one of the most asinine things that people do. It just looks ridiculous to hold up a tablet like a camera. I'm sorry to inform people but no matter how many megapixels they cram in, the tiny little lens on an iPad or cell phone camera limits the quality.

They are fine if you are posting to a stupid social networking site but if you actually want a good picture then use a decent camera.

Wikkler

This is what happens when you use flash photography in the mountain portion of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train- please don't do this!

d3.jpg
Is that... Uncle Remus?

Ariel484

This is what happens when you use flash photography in the mountain portion of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train- please don't do this!

I hate doing this with someone else image but I'm certainly never going to create one like this on my own. The photographer claims to have taken this shot during the media preview vs. with guests riding. This image came from
http://www.hypeorlando.com/in-the-s...-fulfills-its-promise-as-amazing-family-ride/ which I think is part of the Orlando Sentinel.

d3.jpg
Well thanks, @donsullivan ...that image is going to haunt my dreams tonight. :eek: ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom