PLEASE HELP! Photopass Stickers?

Teachr4Disney

Original Poster
Ok, how can you tell when you're addicted to Disney? When you ordered your photopass cd and forgot to add all the borders. I added some to some of the pics, but not all that I wanted. So, now I'm in a state of panic because my photos are about to expire and I do not have a picture of my daughter with Mickey and Minnie with the "1st Visit" border on the picture. Obviously, this was her first visit to Disney. I know I can just order those few pics separately, but I'm wondering if there's a cheaper way (yes, I'm a bit thrifty as a single Mom who would rather save her money for Disney instead of wasting it on her careless goof ups!!).

So, on to my question....does anyone know if there is anything equivalent that I can add after the fact that's similar, preferably Disney authentic that is as cute as what Disney's Photopass offers? I feel confident that Disney makes sure that you have to get through them, through photopass, but I'm not paying another $125 just for 2 pics with the cute border!! I guess if I wanted it bad enough I would but I just think that would be a bit extreme, even for a Disney nut like me!!

Anyone know where I can get something (sticker, cut-out, etc) that I can add to my pics that say "1st Visit?"

Thanks!!

mouselvrmom

I'm sorry, I don't know of any stickers etc that specifically say 1st visit. Although they might be out there.

You still got those pictures on your cd, right? You just dont have them with the border?

This is what I would do in that situation. You could make a cute frame to go around that picture that would make it special in your scrapbook. Around the frame you could decorate it with a character sticker and letters that say 1st visit. You could stitch around it or add a few brads. You really could make it look even cuter than the disney border would look. :)

ljs1691

I'm not sure you are going to find anything equivalent to the borders; however, there is the option of a rub-on which can be applied directly to the photos.

You could also print images of mickey or whatever wording you want on to a clear transparency and lay it over the top of the photo to give it the same effect.

Teachr4Disney

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!

I did order 1 of the pics with my daughter and Mickey that has the 1st visit border. Call me cheap, thrifty, or whatever but $15 for two 4x6 pics is ridiculous, even if it does have the cute border! So, needless to say I only bought one!

I do like the idea of making a cute border myself. Now I just have to see how much creativity I truly have!!

Thanks for all the advice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom