PLAY STAY DINE WATCH 2017

Magical Dreamer

Excited to hopefully complete the final leg of booking for our upcoming January vacation by modifying our reservation to include a Stay Play Dine 2017 promotion.

Stay Play Dine is a roughly a $1,500 savings on our family of 5's 10-night stay.

Hope it's repeated for 2017

Play Stay Dine was released to Disney Visa holders on 09/24 last year

Last edited:

HkPro

I have a feeling about tomorrow. Of course it will be a day when my 8 yr old has a cardiology appointment because those take up the entire first half of the day! I won't be online until after my 5 yr old gets dropped at PM Kinder at 12:30.

Upvote 0

Vic23

Still waiting - special offers page does not have anything updated and my other sources are running dry still - no announcements yet. Maybe today?!?!?! and then maybe goes live tomorrow or something? Don't think they would announce it and have it go live same day.

Upvote 0

Vic23

I'm not too sure if I would say restless just yet, we're all just so focused on historical dates and we know when it came out last year, so we are hoping for the same basically :)

I'm sure something is coming, just hopefully it is before October 8th.

Upvote 0

officialtom

I really don't think that we will hear anything before 10/8, since they seem to be really milking current offers.

Yep. I'm rather tired of hearing about the "25% off park tickets for Canadians" offer. It can only be applied to standalone tickets. Don't they want to encourage on-property stays? Apparently not, because this offer has been all over my facebook for weeks.

Upvote 0

glennsgirl

Ive heard you can apply a discount or special promo to an already booked package online at Disneys website. Is this possible? I've always called to add it when a promo came out. Very curious about this, it would definitely make it easier instead of calling and waiting on hold for a few hours lol

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom