Planning For Seven Dwarfs Mine Train around opening period

jlsHouston

See, if I could talk DH into getting up for RD, that would be a no-brainer lol. Ah, who am I kidding; I hate getting up early too! Oh well, the price I pay to be able to relax a little on vacation, right? ;)

Don't feel bad, I have never opened a park...only closed one. However I have found on Tuesdays and Wednesdays if I make MK by like 10 am I can usually ride BTMRR and SPLASH a couple of times standby before the line gets to 30 minutes +.

Thumper14

Can anyone suggest a good place to spend a few hours around SDMT waiting for a chance at a soft opening? I was thinking of grabbing a Disney treat, take in some Disney air and watch the entrance!

I am too excited to sleep!  

CheekBoys

Can anyone suggest a good place to spend a few hours around SDMT waiting for a chance at a soft opening? I was thinking of grabbing a Disney treat, take in some Disney air and watch the entrance!

I am too excited to sleep!  
The entrance is around Winnie the Pooh so that would be a good place to wait.

TinkandCrew

Original Poster
Regarding planning for our trip, I pushed back our MK day as far back as I could. Our only MK day is now the final day of our vacation, but it doesn't seem that is going to matter. All the rumblings are making me feel that this ride will still not be officially open. Whether or not we luck out and get a soft opening...well...I guess we need some pixie dust to help with that.

DisneyFreak23

We'll be there in a couple weeks and the timing of our trip couldn't be better with all exciting events/etc... SDMT, Elsa & Anna, 24 hr party, SW weekends at HS, new magic bands/ FP+... I'm the crowds will be crazy and sleep will be overrated!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom