Planning first trip to Disneyland!!!!

tinkhag6

Original Poster
Hello all,
I was hoping to get some information as this would be my first time to Disneyland. I am thinking of planning one for the fall for my husband's birthday. Does Disneyland do Fall promotins like Disneyworld.
Also my family loves to stay on property in disneyworld. I read somewhere else that it isn't necessarily since there are other hotels in walking distance. I still want to make sure that I have that disney experience, is it not necessary to stay at one of there hotels? I would rather pay the extra money for the magical feel but if there isnt really a difference then I can look at some hotels near by.
If you have any other tips it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks too all!

Phroobar

The "Magical Feeling" is overrated when you have to pay $500-$600 or more a night for a three star hotel. Stay off campus is better and just as far to walk.

truecoat

Yes, if you stay at the Best Western or Tropicana for example, you are 1200 ft from being in either park approximately.

Curious Constance

But those hotels are far from "Magical". Any non-Disney hotel within walking distance is going to be a very basic, no magic room. And that's coming from me, who is perfectly happy staying off property.

westie

I always stay on property. The wife and I love to be immersed in the magic. DCA has its own entrance into the park and as a guest you do get a extra magic hour per day in one park. That's key to getting onto the more popular rides. The Disneyland hotel often has booking specials, you need to check with them. Each park is easily doable in a day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom