Plane tickets not showing in My Disney Experience.

Planetroubles

Original Poster
Apologies in advance if this is in he wrong section, but I'm a bit panicky right now. One month ago, I booked my first ever trip to Disney World. I booked my flight through the website. The flight was definitely included in the cost of the trip, and I checked several times to make sure the correct information showed up under my trip details. Today, I was making a payment on the trip and decided to check my trip details again just to make sure everything was as I remembered. To my surprise the flight information was gone. My balance was still the same, which means I'm still paying for the flight...But I can't find the information on it anywhere. I'm really upset. I don't want to have to pay for another flight, but if Disney somehow canceled my tickets I'm not sure what I can do (I checked to see if I could just book the flights again, but the returning flight I originally had is no longer available). Does
anyone have advice on what to do?

DisneyJoe

No, flight info and Magical Express info never show on the site.

You should have email confirmations, and when you receive final documents, info will be in there.

You can always call Disney to check if you are concerned, but I am sure it is ok.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom