PizzeRizzo - Is the food good?

JTT

Original Poster
PizzeRizzo - Is the food good?

I'm not expecting a lot. I'm going in December and I just want it to be better than Pizza Planet.

I've read a few stories and seen videos. Yes, it looks nice but no one has mentioned the food!

DisneyPrincess5

My understanding is that it's basically identical to Pizza Planet, if you can use that as a point of reference. Seems like a typical QS pizza spot with a few more options.

Minnie Mum

I'm not concerned with the food, just interested in seeing Rizzo! How is the decor? Is he present a lot? Is there merchandise to buy?

It's a QS restaurant, not a character meal or a gift shop. The entrees are exactly the same as the Pizza Planet ones. They even used the same pictures on the hand out menus.

The decor for most of the restaurant is utilitarian. And it's not exactly themed as a NY Pizzeria. It's themed as a NY style pizzeria that's located in LA.

DE Willo

I never understood why they kept this as a Pizzeria? Surely when Toy Story land opens they had a great opportunity to carbon copy Pizza Planet properly and make it a good table service restaurant. in the area.

DVC4bestvacations

We ate there the week before Christmas. Same old menu but eatable. We waited a half hour for our meals (time of order to time we received our meals) My wife commented to the Manager behind the counter "a half hour is too long to wait for our food" The manager followed us to our table and gave us a refund.

mikenatcity1

While the food is exactly the same as Pizza Planet (and other quick service that sell this pizza), the atmosphere is completely different. In my opinion, I overlooked the food for the new atmosphere (the party room upstairs alone is worth it) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom