Pixar Play Parade becomes Marvel parade?

Curious Constance

It seems I was just awarded a trophy for a my participation on this board. Gosh I haven't prepared any remarks, but I have to thank my family and my personal deities for getting me to this place. Peace, and remember the fallen.

How in the Sam hell, do you only have 249 posts?

TP2000

How in the Sam hell, do you only have 249 posts?

Sweetie, the real question is how do you already have 1,300+ posts? I've been here for 13 years and I have 8,500ish. The whole "Like" thing didn't come along until about five years ago.

But you've been here a year and already have 1,300? Are your kids eating cereal out of the box for dinner every night? :cool:

Curious Constance

Sweetie, the real question is how do you already have 1,300+ posts? I've been here for 13 years and I have 8,500ish. The whole "Like" thing didn't come along until about five years ago.

But you've been here a year and already have 1,300? Are your kids eating cereal out of the box for dinner every night? :cool:

Lol hush

It might have something to do with the fact that I speak before I think.

Curious Constance

Clearly I need a Trump style vetting process. Ya know cuzza trolls.
They call you a "well known member ", but what do we REALLY know about you????????? You like Rocketeer???? You like the letters S and G?????? These last 250 posts have given us zero insight into what makes you tick. Your joys and accomplishments, failures and triumphs. Think about that carefully my friend.

SSG

I love the Rocketeer, Tottenham Hotspur, Disney, my wife and 14 nieces and nephews. I believe in the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core ography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

Curious Constance

I love the Rocketeer, Tottenham Hotspur, Disney, my wife and 14 nieces and nephews. I believe in the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core ****ography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

Now doesn't that feel better?

And look how we've both boosted our message totals tonight!!!

Mike S

I've been here a little over 2... :cautious:

rle4lunch

According to MiceChat, the Pixar Play Parade might not be returning next summer. It will probably be a new Marvel based parade. Will anyone miss the Pixar Play Parade? It's been going on for most of DCA's history.

My wife and I have grown quite sick of that parade, but that's probably due to the amount of visits we've done to DL/DCA over the last 10 years. It'll be nice to see something different. Plus, the dang thing runs ALL DAY LONG it seems. I know it doesn't, but it sure does snarl foot traffic at least 2-3 times a day when we're committing to DCA for the day.

What they *should* do is release it again for a short run when Toy Story 4 is ramping up its marketing campaign. Then run it on special occasions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom