Pixar Play Parade becomes Marvel parade?

Phroobar

Original Poster
According to MiceChat, the Pixar Play Parade might not be returning next summer. It will probably be a new Marvel based parade. Will anyone miss the Pixar Play Parade? It's been going on for most of DCA's history.

Stevek

I have zero problems with them changing parades. If they're going to build a Marvel land, might as well build more of a presence for their characters now.

mikenatcity1

i'm ok if it changes...after seeing the similar version in DHS many times (and that song getting stuck in your head), it's time for a change. A happy memory of mine is watching a grasshopper's costume (I think it was a grasshopper) fall off and the people swarm around to put it back on :)

GiveMeTheMusic

Pixar Play Parade has long outlived itself. It should have been replaced 3 years ago.

While I would be thrilled to get a new parade in DCA in 2017, I'm not sure how Marvel would fit into a parade concept. Guess we'll see!

SSG

Pixar Play Parade has long outlived itself. It should have been replaced 3 years ago.

While I would be thrilled to get a new parade in DCA in 2017, I'm not sure how Marvel would fit into a parade concept. Guess we'll see!
West Hollywood gay pride parade Marvel heroes 09.jpg

Phroobar

Original Poster
It seems I was just awarded a trophy for a my participation on this board. Gosh I haven't prepared any remarks, but I have to thank my family and my personal deities for getting me to this place. Peace, and remember the fallen.
Meh, you just passed 500 likes is all.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom