Pixar Place

rockergonecrazy

Original Poster
I was looking through all the rumors for a pixar place expansion in Hollywood studios and I realized I liked most of the concepts but disliked the rides themselves. For example, I like the idea of a family or kiddie ride area themed to toy story, but I wouldn't want any of the rides from Paris being cloned in Hollywood Studios, they seem too much like better themed carnival rides. I love the Incredibles but I'm tired of hearing about a kuka arm ride...
Does anyone have any new concepts for Pixar additions in Hollywood Studios?

wdwfan4ver

Monsters Inc. Spook house. It is a dark ride that combines with traditional haunted house.

I have an idea with an incredible ride. It is a 3D dark ride similar to Adventures of Spiderman, but will use the Incredibles. Guests will join the Incredibles on a night of crime fighting that, of course, goes wrong. Guests will come face to face with the Omnidroid 2.0 and its spinning blades, Bomb Voyage will send the car flying with his bombs, and the cars will fall though a whole made by that evil Underminer. Of course, the guest will be saved by the Incredibles in the nick of time!

orlando678-

I was maybe thinking of A Bug's Life LPS ride but i think that belongs to AK. Also a small toy story playland would be great but with different rides, for example Woody's Hoedown with Roundup western wagons, flying hamms as dumbo spinner and maybe a mini coaster where you board slinky dog. I also think that they should bring over the laugh floor and also make that Monsters inc coaster. Maybe they could also make a Cars stunt show.

RadiatorSpringsRacer

Maybe they could also make a Cars stunt show.

That would be a cool retheme for LMA, come to think of it! I just hope there would be a way to get around any safety issues that come with driving a car with a white plastic windshield...after all, look at how slowly McQueen had to be driven when he was added to the show initially.

ctxak98

Monsters Inc. Spook house. It is a dark ride that combines with traditional haunted house.

I have an idea with an incredible ride. It is a 3D dark ride similar to Adventures of Spiderman, but will use the Incredibles. Guests will join the Incredibles on a night of crime fighting that, of course, goes wrong. Guests will come face to face with the Omnidroid 2.0 and its spinning blades, Bomb Voyage will send the car flying with his bombs, and the cars will fall though a whole made by that evil Underminer. Of course, the guest will be saved by the Incredibles in the nick of time!
Similarly I've displayed an Incredibles attraction on here before much like the spiderman ride, except you get assigned super powers and save the day from Syndrome. Using hand motion detectors each member will be assigned times (much like Mission Space) of when to use their powers. Each ride would be somewhat different depending on what powers are assigned to each guest!

Also to go along with the Incredibles area, I always thought a cool store for the Incredibles would be like "Edna's Super Suit Design Studio". where after the ride Kids can create a shirt with a logo of there choice based off of there super name they created. Would probably be similar to Design a Tee but a little more creative and unique.

But really Im just hoping for the Monsters Inc Door Coaster. It could be really cool and I'm surprised it was never green lit!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom