Pixar Mini-Golf?

Turtle

Original Poster
I thought of a cool idea for a mini-golf course outside Hollywood Studios!

It would be Pixar-themed and would have two courses in which the customer chooses. The two options are Toy Story or Monsters, Inc.
What do you think? :)

ImagineerDude

I like this better than Pixarization of the parks, although anything would be great for DHS...how about indoor? That way it is a somewhat different experience from the other mini golf courses. Also, why not theme it to all Pixar movies

Turtle

Original Poster
I like this better than Pixarization of the parks, although anything would be great for DHS...how about indoor? That way it is a somewhat different experience from the other mini golf courses. Also, why not theme it to all Pixar movies

Because most mini-golf courses have 2 courses and also because it would feel all scattered if it had all of them.

DisneyWall-E

I would still go with a mix of all the movies? If they chose only two that would leave a lot out. And I am sure some people would not be happy about that.

MA Screamin'

I would still go with a mix of all the movies? If they chose only two that would leave a lot out. And I am sure some people would not be happy about that.

You're right; especially if we called it Pixar mini-golf. So, I had a idea for one of two holes featuring a tour of the world type thing. Russell, Carl, and Doug would be your tour guide, as you travel to Paradise Falls, the Highlands, France, Nomanisan Island, Route 66, and the Coral Reef. Thoughts?

wiigirl

Haha, I like Wall-E or even Bug's Life?

Wall-e would be cool....:)
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom