Pixar Inside Out 2015

RobUK

Myself and my partner have just got back from seeing this film. What an utterly brilliant movie. Not only is it one of the cleverest and well devised worlds ever created on screen it is also one of the most relatable. I'd stick it up there with Toy Story 2 and How to Train Your Dragon 2 as my favourite Pixar/Dreamworks offerings. I hope this remains a stand alone film and only 'grows' in the themeparks.

A thoroughly enjoyable experience. Bravo Pixar.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
They preview the short at D23
image.jpg

Mickey_777

Finally saw it this weekend. It's a great "one and done" in the sense that I personally feel like it doesn't have much re-watchability. Did I enjoy it? Yes. I thought it was immensely creative and routed in solid neuroscience. But the subject matter was a bit too heavy for me to want to buy a copy and watch it over again for years to come. While it had laughs, personally, I feel like it was lacking in the humor department for a pixar film. It was beautifully animated and had tons of heart but lacked that component that usually has me leaving the theater like "I can't wait till the Blu Ray comes out".

fractal

Watched it again last night on cable with my daughter. Caught a number of easter eggs while watching but the one I remember today is the playing of Grim Ginning Ghosts for a few seconds during the nightmare scene.

Jahona

Watched it again last night on cable with my daughter. Caught a number of easter eggs while watching but the one I remember today is the playing of Grim Ginning Ghosts for a few seconds during the nightmare scene.

You're totally right. It's very subtle in the background but it's there. That's pretty cool that they used the theme in that aspect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom