Pirates of the Caribbean Sneak Peek Coming to One Man's Dream at Disney's Hollywood Studios

montyz81

Bring the One Man's Dream collection to Disney Springs alongside some of the other stuff in storage and create a WDW history museum. Sell all the nostalgia bait merch in the museum gift shop and find ways to further promote D23 memberships there.
Better yet they could buy back the original WDW Preview Center building and put the entire thing in there.
pcpageheadernew2014.gif

DisneyWorld30th

Why dont they use Imagination Pavilion Theater for these types of things. It would allow them to use the handful of special effects in that theater. I can't imagine that the Pixar shorts that has been in that theater is filling the seats.

And unrelated, I really dislike the FastPass tiers at Epcot and Hollywood Studios!

Daveeeeed

Why dont they use Imagination Pavilion Theater for these types of things. It would allow them to use the handful of special effects in that theater. I can't imagine that the Pixar shorts that has been in that theater is filling the seats.

And unrelated, I really dislike the FastPass tiers at Epcot and Hollywood Studios!
It's been tiered for a while though. Magic Kingdom and (formerly) AK were the two that did not have tiers.

ppete1975

Id like to see them build an actual preview center in the park to be named later. The old movie style look works perfectly. But instead of showing them in different places actually build a small building for it. I saw the lone ranger when I went a few years ago and it really got me wanting to see the movie, it was the preview and a bit of how it was made.
So my idea have a building that looks 40s-60s on the marquee NOW SHOWING (whatever the next Disney movie is) PREVIEW youd walk past the fake ticket booth lady and into a theater.. youd watch a 10-20 min preview with making of and a longer special preview.. upon exit you could get a free poster or a plastic coin and then A SOUVINEER SHOP!!!! then redo one mans dream into the celebration of a really amazing man. Make it more like the Disney museum in California redo the movie and make sure the theater is always spotless.

Ryan H. Serowinski

Wish Path of the Jedi would end for good, so the theater where POTJ is playing would play movie previews instead of OMD(where it would play the film about the history of Walt Disney again), I guess they don't want OMD to close because it would be an entrance to TSL, so they play movie sneak peeks. :bored:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom