Pirates of the Caribbean Sneak Peek Coming to One Man's Dream at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Magic Feather

If One Man's Dream is a preview theater, than what do you call this:
image.jpeg
?

jt04

Pretty sure it is time to relocate OMD to Epcot or just close it down. Watching it be whittled away is sad to watch. And there is plenty of room in Innovations or perhaps WoL for it. Or maybe Imagination.

FigmentJedi

Pretty sure it is time to relocate OMD to Epcot or just close it down. Watching it be whittled away is sad to watch. And there is plenty of room in Innovations or perhaps WoL for it. Or maybe Imagination.
Bring the One Man's Dream collection to Disney Springs alongside some of the other stuff in storage and create a WDW history museum. Sell all the nostalgia bait merch in the museum gift shop and find ways to further promote D23 memberships there.

RandySavage

Bring the One Man's Dream collection to Disney Springs alongside some of the other stuff in storage and create a WDW history museum. Sell all the nostalgia bait merch in the museum gift shop and find ways to further promote D23 memberships there.
I've been hoping they'd do something like that, but based on worldwide projects, rather than just WDW... I'm imagining all those elaborate scale models of never built or distant lands, parks and attractions they keep in storage in Glendale.

YodaMan

I'm more intrigued by the fact that the timing of this means there WON'T be a GotG 2 preview in OMD. Curious as to why that's the case and where the Star Lord meet and greet will end up (I had assumed Star Lord would replace Moana's M&G and would premiere when the inevitable GotG preview would start)

rushtest4echo

I'm more intrigued by the fact that the timing of this means there WON'T be a GotG 2 preview in OMD. Curious as to why that's the case and where the Star Lord meet and greet will end up (I had assumed Star Lord would replace Moana's M&G and would premiere when the inevitable GotG preview would start)

They'll be showing the GotG preview in the France pavilion to prepare for the GotG overlay that will take over the France pavilion soon enough. Awaiting green light, but things could change, my sources have been quiet lately but I can't imagine the Bobs not taking the opportunity to slap IP onto the France pavilion to further ruin EPCOT.

Last time I was that sarcastic, some people thought I was being serious, so I'll clarify that I'm joking. ;)

Cmdr_Crimson

DIsney should Buy this back from the Amature Athletic Union and Bring it back to where it all first started....
The+Walt+Disney+World+Preview+Center+02.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom