Pins, Pins, should have been warned!

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
Why didn't anyone warn me, Pins can be hazardous to your health! LOL :D

After giving this pin board for Christmas to my significant other, with a few pins to start of parks, events, resorts we have been to over the past few years of getting into WDW, I have to say, I may have developed my own problem!

As of this writing, the board has been updated with more than pictured, and there are another handful on their way in the mail.

Oops. :p

Anyways, I think they are great. :cool:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1451500066661.jpg
    FB_IMG_1451500066661.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 61

Figgy1

Premium Member
At least you started on your own. Disney got us hooked they must have seen us coming. We had no plans to ever get a pin collection of any type going BUT During a Year Of A Million Dreams we sere stopped on a ride and each given a lanyard and pins set. We already have a whole bag of pins packed for our next trip just for trading. I'm really hoping we don't buy too many. One can always hope.

NYwdwfan

Why didn't anyone warn me, Pins can be hazardous to your health! LOL :D

After giving this pin board for Christmas to my significant other, with a few pins to start of parks, events, resorts we have been to over the past few years of getting into WDW, I have to say, I may have developed my own problem!

As of this writing, the board has been updated with more than pictured, and there are another handful on their way in the mail.

Oops. :p

Anyways, I think they are great. :cool:
Where did you get the board? My daughter has a collection filling two lanyards - would be nice to move the ones she won't ever trade to a permanent spot on her wall.

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
Where did you get the board? My daughter has a collection filling two lanyards - would be nice to move the ones she won't ever trade to a permanent spot on her wall.

http://www.uniquecork.com

They make anything you want custom in addition to their current collections.

I'm having a Minnie Mouse silloette made to match the mickey already purchased as he's filling up fast.

I also have more ideas from etsy, to have this company make since their pricing is much more reasonable and the product is precision cut unlike most of the etsy cork boards that look like they were grade school made :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom