Pin trading

jensenmom72

Original Poster
We are "basically" new to WDW. The last time I was there was 1991 and we all know how much has changed since then.;)
No one else in my family has been there. We have 6 kids ages 17 to 3. Should we even introduce them? I don't know if and when we will be back. Is it expensive to do pin trading
Thanks for all of the advise in advance

westie

My daughter and I are into pin trading but everytime I buy a pin I have to buy one for her to. With six kids I can only imagine what thats gonna run but I'm sure you've already got rules concerning that. My brother has 5 and I know there's rules to their vacations on spending.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Should we even introduce them?
I think you should have introduced your kids to each other a long time ago - waiting to take them on a Disney trip is far too late - they need to know each other now :p
Is it expensive to do pin trading
Its as expensive or as cheap as you make it. If you're unlikely to return to WDW for several years to come then you may want to let them buy a couple of pins to keep (as souvenirs of their trip) rather than buying to trade

jensenmom72

Original Poster
I think you should have introduced your kids to each other a long time ago - waiting to take them on a Disney trip is far too late - they need to know each other now :p
Welllll you know I'm sure my 17dd would love to not be introduced to some of her sibs until now lol;)

Its as expensive or as cheap as you make it. If you're unlikely to return to WDW for several years to come then you may want to let them buy a couple of pins to keep (as souvenirs of their trip) rather than buying to trade

Dafid Duck

Yes, introduce your kids to pin trading, but buy some pins cheap on ebay and take them with you. The cast members will trade any Disney pin and they have certain pins they only show to kids. They have other, more general pins they show to adults. My daughter and I have only ever traded with cast members. We dont look for collectors items, just pins that represent what we did on our trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom