pin selling

doc-rock

Original Poster
First of all, I apologize for posting this to the news and rumors list. I really have no idea what I'm doing, sorry.

Anyway...
I am new to both the list and the idea of pin trading. In three weeks, my family will be "doing Disney". I have an etiquette/ethical question:

I have purchased a large number of Disney pins from ebay. My daughter will have a blast trading, I'm sure. The question is, is it ok to sell a few pins for around $2 each if another family wants a few? Although it seems like no harm, no foul (everyone wins), I suspect WDW would not approve.

Does anyone have experience with this one way or the other? Thanks!

TURKEY

Originally posted by doc-rock
First of all, I apologize for posting this to the news and rumors list. I really have no idea what I'm doing, sorry.

Anyway...
I am new to both the list and the idea of pin trading. In three weeks, my family will be "doing Disney". I have an etiquette/ethical question:

I have purchased a large number of Disney pins from ebay. My daughter will have a blast trading, I'm sure. The question is, is it ok to sell a few pins for around $2 each if another family wants a few? Although it seems like no harm, no foul (everyone wins), I suspect WDW would not approve.

Does anyone have experience with this one way or the other? Thanks!

Uh, I'm pretty sure that's not legal to do in the parks. It would be like me taking cases of drinks in and selling them for a dollar. Disney would get mad. You'll probally be kicked out of the park for the length of your stay and could face criminal prosecution.

I'd stick with trading the pins you bought and not try to sell them. They call it pin trading for a reason.

jcmayid

No way man, no selling of pins, only trading. I asked someone to sell me a pin I wanted and they said, find something I may want, but I can't sell them here. Come to my store later then I cna sell it to you, but not in here. So hence, don't offer to sell anything, keep it to trading only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom