Pin Codes

Jessica Meier

I am signed up for a disney.com account, disney rewards visa member, and have several other websites. I also like their pages on FB and tend to like a lot of there pictures and stuff on there. I also try out several different vacay packages on the disney website and save them. I received emails with a pin and also received the same pin on a mailing.

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

You must remember that these pin codes are marketing devices to drive people into the parks during times that are not traditionally busy. They don't have a problem booking rooms in May through Aug, Holidays, or Spring Break. They are not going to give people something for cheaper when they can get it booked at full peak prices. It would be bad business to do this. They use the pin codes to encourage people to go when they may not usually go because the pin suddenly makes it more affordable to try a vacay, go back for a second visit in a year, etc. I am able to take advantage of the pins this year b/c my daughter is not school aged. The next trip we take will have to be during Fall Break, Christmas Break or Spring Break for us because my husband's busiest time at work is in the summer months.

Upvote 0

PJean710

I have a question about pin code usage, Ive gotten them but have never used them. I am traveling with a small group but we are staying at two different hotels. Would we be able to use a pin code on both reservations? What if one of the people in the other room, has the same name as me? He's Jr and I'm the III?

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

I have a question about pin code usage, Ive gotten them but have never used them. I am traveling with a small group but we are staying at two different hotels. Would we be able to use a pin code on both reservations? What if one of the people in the other room, has the same name as me? He's Jr and I'm the III?
The pincode is associated with your address and one name. The info must match or must be verified that it is you. You can only book one room so if everyone is staying in a suite or villa you can book the entire thing using your pin code. If you are booking separate rooms for each family then you can only use it for your room.

Upvote 0

awoogala

Weird. I have 5 friends. We all have disney visa, go constantly (every year to 2 years), and all live in NJ. I have stayed onsite every year for the last 4 years, some of my friends do a mix of on and off-site. Not one of us has ever received a pin code.

same here. order dvd's every year, have gone every year consistently since 2009 (and from 1974-1990), live in nj, am on every website, play the toontown mmorpg, disney movie rewards...order from disney store online.. do every single sweepstakes they have ever had, have a disney visa, stay onsite...
I am hoping that they see we went on a friend's dvc this time and realize I'm getting peeved at the price increases.. that's my only hope..;)
We are looking at November, and it's the first time I am considering staying at a universal hotel and going part of the week to uni, part disney, and a day at seaworld... uni's pacific seems to be a close second to poly (at least, if not better, in that it is newer), and at half the price!

Upvote 0

Nero the dog

same here. order dvd's every year, have gone every year consistently since 2009 (and from 1974-1990), live in nj, am on every website, play the toontown mmorpg, disney movie rewards...order from disney store online.. do every single sweepstakes they have ever had, have a disney visa, stay onsite...
I am hoping that they see we went on a friend's dvc this time and realize I'm getting peeved at the price increases.. that's my only hope..;)
We are looking at November, and it's the first time I am considering staying at a universal hotel and going part of the week to uni, part disney, and a day at seaworld... uni's pacific seems to be a close second to poly (at least, if not better, in that it is newer), and at half the price!
Universal parks are well worth a visit. I'm a DVC owner and have still paid to stay in the Royal Pacific, it was worth it for the front of line passes. We hadn't intended on doing it, but they offered a really good deal during the time we were there.
We already had our DVC room booked, so we just left it empty one night while we went across town.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom