Pick a Resort to stay and no Parks to play

If you had to stay at a resort for 3 nights, with no visits to any WDW parks which would you choose?

• Total voters

copcarguyp71

Beach Club. Stormalong Bay and boardwalk as well as a short bus trip to DTD. Plus from certain rooms you can see illuminations fireworks and the sun coming up over the top of The Land pavillion is really nice too.

FettFan

Intrigued…where do you stay offsite? We're doing the Disney Cruise next summer and will probably stop by Universal for a day or two and are struggling with where to stay. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Royale Parc Suites (formerly Quality Suites Maingate East) is a pretty good hotel with reasonable rates. It's on W. Irlo Bronson, only about a mile east of World Drive, and right next to Old Town.

It's NOT the Ritz Carlton or anything, but it's serviceable and I've never had a problem there.

Marc Gil

I picked Poly (pre 2014 refurb though) because you have Ohana's, Luau Cove, Dole Whip, Firework and Pageant viewing, beaches, an awesome pool, and one of the nicest guest rooms on property.

You can't go wrong with Poly.... Well at least Poly pre 2014 :cry:

harryk

Wilderness Lodge offers a very relaxed atmosphere. Dining options range from Artist Point to Roaring Forks with the Territory Lounge and Whispering Canyon thrown in. Relax by the fireplace or sit by the pool watching the geyser or take a boat ride, bike ride, surrey ride. Take a stroll over to Fort Wilderness or do nothing.

GrammieBee

Fort Wilderness, no question about it. Quiet, peaceful, relaxing, plenty of free stuff to do, very nice pool complex, a decent restaurant (definitely not high end), easy access by boat to resorts on monorail and your car right outside your door.

Much-Pixie-Dust

For my family, it's AKL. There's good food, great pools, tons of animal and cultural activities abound, and an overall wonderful atmosphere. That resort is a vacation in and of itself to us, without adding parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom