PHOTOS - The Polite Pig coming to Disney Springs

danlb_2000

Premium Member
upload_2017-4-10_19-43-35.png

Kman101

I noticed the usual lifestylers gave it meh reviews. Guess bbq is out of their comfort zone?

The disneyfoodblog had a pretty positive review though. One thought the brisket was dry the DFB said it was juicy. Interesting.

But everything looks really good! A few different things that look interesting. I can't wait to try it.

nicb88

I've been looking forward to this for quite a while. It's a surprise that, looking at the type and amount of food in a serving, that this is using up a table service credit on the dining plan. I presume that's because of the elevated pricing? Like others have said, hopefully consistency comes with a little time!

sculljoey

I've been looking forward to this for quite a while. It's a surprise that, looking at the type and amount of food in a serving, that this is using up a table service credit on the dining plan. I presume that's because of the elevated pricing? Like others have said, hopefully consistency comes with a little time!

It's a quick service credit

anchorman314

Are there two different sizes for the sides? I know the menu only has one size, but I'm curious if a side that comes with the meal is a smaller portion than a side ordered separately.

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
I heard the food was pretty inconsistent on day one. Both assessments could be correct. Hopefully they can get a more consistent product.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Brisket can be hit or miss. I have no doubt both were correct.

BBQ produced in volume can be difficult to produce consistently. Two cuts, with the exact same weight may finish at much different times. Some cuts just have more flavor than others, while some will turn out dry no matter what you do. BBQ is still as much art as it is science with a portion of luck involved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom