PHOTOS - The Polite Pig coming to Disney Springs

Jon81uk

Figures, another place full of fancy crap. Why couldn't we just get a simple menu and quality food?

Seems like a very simple menu to me, pulled pork or steak sandwiches, BBQ ribs and chickens. Whats not simple about that sort of food? If its the sauces on the sandwiches, then just think of aioli as mayo and if you really don't like onion jam and pepper mayo on a steak sandwich then ask for them on the side.

AndrewsJ

And yet Disney springs is home to some of the most affordable options on property.

Anyone else find it incredibly rude and irritating when someone edits quotes?
Extremely rude. And extremely lazy when they can't even type out "fixed that for you". Folks will type out 3 or 4 paragraphs and still be too lazy to type out full words.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Tuesday, April 4. The Polite Pig will open for business on Monday, April 10.
Outdoor dining furniture (tables, chairs and umbrellas) were delivered recently.

IMG_9435.JPG

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Really looking forward to trying this out! I need a trip just to spend a day or two at Disney Springs eating at their restaurants ...
Yes, you do.

We did exactly that last month. Four days in Dunedin; two relaxed days at Disney Springs; Wishes from the Poly beach; two days in Chapel Hill; zero days in the Parks. (I'm a Pixie Duster; not a fool. March Break is too busy for me, thanks. I'm a September girl.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom