PHOTOS - Take a complete tour through a completed Bora Bora Bungalow at Disney's Polynesian Village

note2001

So are the housekeepers expected to maintain the plunge pools? With larger pools on property they usually have a routine of testing every so many hours and balancing out the levels. I assume with these being so small they'll drain them and refill every day instead. Even then, with children (and certain adults) the water might need a change out more frequently.

Last edited:

betty rose

So are the housekeepers expected to maintain the plunge pools? With a larger pools on propery they usually have a routine of testing every so many hours and balancing out the levels. I assume with these being so small they'll drain them and refill every day instead. Even then, with children (and certain adults) the water might need a change out more frequently.
:eek:

dstrawn9889

So are the housekeepers expected to maintain the plunge pools? With larger pools on property they usually have a routine of testing every so many hours and balancing out the levels. I assume with these being so small they'll drain them and refill every day instead. Even then, with children (and certain adults) the water might need a change out more frequently.
each pool has a chloronator and filtering mechanism, on the wet wall at the front of the bungalow... no need to purge daily, just add chlorine from out front

crispy

I guess I'm an oddball, but this doesn't do much for me. I have never been a Poly fan so maybe this style just doesn't speak to me.

hokielutz

I think that these bungalows are mostly going to be rented, for one night only. Who, but the very wealthy can afford these, for a week? I wish I had the opportunity, for just one night, but the budget won't allow it. Itwould be a nice bucket list dream....:happy:

Save that bucket-list item for the real over-the-water bungalows in Bora-Bora / French Polynesia.
Remember you are in Disney for the entertainment, not the over-priced rooms.

DisneyOutsider

Can we PLEASE stop it with the Bora Bora comparisons? Yes the price is outrageous. But the Bora Bora logic is stupid.

You can stay at the actual Hotel Del Coronado for WAY less than the Grand Floridian.

You can stay in a nice beach resort in Hawaii for much less than the normal Poly rack rates.

Want to experience the actual New Orleans French Quarter? Pretty much the same price as POFQ.

There are real-life castles in Germany far more breath-taking than Cinderella that you can ACTUALLY go inside.. and you don't have to pay $100 to do it.

Want to go camping where you can actually fish and hike and... camp? You can do it for next to nothing instead of paying $100/night at Disney.

Want to feel like you are in Key West?? You get the picture...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I have to wonder who pays $2100 a night and cooks for themselves, or do you get a V&A chef thrown in ?
They sleep 8, so you could split a bungalow between a group that would normally have paid say $600 per night for 3 rooms, total of $1800. So not much of a stretch to get to $2000 ish. I can see groups like that wanting to use the kitchen.

Kit83

They sleep 8, so you could split a bungalow between a group that would normally have paid say $600 per night for 3 rooms, total of $1800. So not much of a stretch to get to $2000 ish. I can see groups like that wanting to use the kitchen.

That gives me a completely different perspective, they look much more affordable then, I was thinking deluxe rather than family/friends .

Ariel1986

That's what I've been thinking and have been surprised (or should I not be surprised of that here really!) that no-one has said that till now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom