PHOTOS - Polynesian Resort DVC construction

emmaandrewdad

Just got back from a three night stay. Took advantage of the discounted rooms otherwise we would never have been able to afford it. I thought the bungalows looked very interesting but trying too hard to look cool. I hope they make the lobby look really cool because I miss the fountain. Aloha!

Goofnut1980

How much are these things going to cost to rent?! Or how many million points a night. I mean there are only, what, 12 of them. And Disney gets 18 million people a year!

Rinx

I heard it's going to be the most expensive (points-wise) DVC on property. I sure hope they "charm" them up a bit...they are quite ugly.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yes. They put it external so it can be serviced easier but its also for the jetted tub that I believe is on the other side of that wall.
Yep its in a great spot for maintenance - which will be frequent I would imagine.

I'm assuming the outside pool will be a hot tub?

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
THERE IS NO APPEAL! Disney is trying to 'Vacation Club' every resort because there is money in it. And they had no where else to build for the Poly except over the lake. But...people will stay there and say they love it.

I think that the appeal will be seating in your hot tub, drinking a frozen drink you made in the villa, while watching the fireworks over the Magic Kingdom. Who would not want to do that.

PrincessNelly_NJ

I think that the appeal will be seating in your hot tub, drinking a frozen drink you made in the villa, while watching the fireworks over the Magic Kingdom. Who would not want to do that.
I want it!... but for the right price LOL
I have a feeling these will be sporting a $1,800 a night cash price tag. Probably $2,300 a night on weekends.

My budget is a bit more $160 a night :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom