PHOTOS - Polynesian Resort DVC construction

dgp602

I just don't get the appeal of staying in these. I have never been to the South Pacific or stayed in an over water bungalow but hope to one day. A big part of the appeal will be privacy and the ability to look at/through the beautiful clear water. Perhaps jump into the water right from my patio. This will have none of that. What's the appeal?
So, no swimming off the deck?

Timekeeper

jumping-oh-no.jpg

attachment.php

index.php

Scanning electron microscopy photograph of a human isolate of Naegleria fowleri amoeba grown in axenic culture displaying sucker-like structures, called amoebastome, used for a novel form of phagocytosis.

seven_seas_lagoon_swimming_11.jpg

232323232%7Ffp4336%3A%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3235647%3A66324nu0mrj

Last edited:

Sped2424

I just don't get the appeal of staying in these. I have never been to the South Pacific or stayed in an over water bungalow but hope to one day. A big part of the appeal will be privacy and the ability to look at/through the beautiful clear water. Perhaps jump into the water right from my patio. This will have none of that. What's the appeal?
Exactly, what is the appeal to this? The water isn't the main feature, which is the whole point of staying in a small bungalow. Without that you just have rooms that are closer to the gators than the hotel is.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Hmpf. I guess I will have to wait for theming to decide. So far, not impressed. Too much cabin in the woods feel as of now.

Gregoryp73

without the thatched roof those units look like mini Howard Johnsons...I think it looks a lil cheap.

Although I bet the inside of those suckers are going to be very very nice.

DisneyDebRob

Not a kool aid drinking guy here but I'll "wade" in with a opinion. I really don't think they look that bad. I'm sure finished they will even look nicer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom