PHOTOS - Figaro Fries (or something very close) make a return to the Magic Kingdom

note2001

That's a FP to an early trip to the bathroom right there. :eek:

Where'd all the lettuce go? It could not be more expensive than bacon.

dadddio

That's a FP to an early trip to the bathroom right there. :eek:

Where'd all the lettuce go? It could not be more expensive than bacon.
It might help you to remember that these aren't Figaro Fries. They are BLT fries. As such, they kind of need to balance the lettuce and bacon more than they did with Figaro fries.

I wonder if they'll squirt some cheese on these if you ask.

hokielutz

It might help you to remember that these aren't Figaro Fries. They are BLT fries. As such, they kind of need to balance the lettuce and bacon more than they did with Figaro fries.

I wonder if they'll squirt some cheese on these if you ask.

Can you run over to Pecos Bill condiment stand and get cheese wiz from there? Do they still do hot cheese as a condiment?

mouse_luv

a96b33f431ef3c545712b1392418e71f473e5641982f3901f15a41b5d416fdb7.jpg

I WILL be having these in a few weeks! :hungry::inlove:

Phonedave

But is it the same caloric (and sodium and fat) "bang for the buck" that Figaro Fries were?

Figaro Fries were fairly inexpensive, and by all rights should be a food that I would shake my head at and say "who would eat that garbage" somehow I was addicted to them.

-dave

MissM

And by "cheese" in quotes you mean...hot plastic deliciousness! :hungry:
My husband would agree with you on that. LOL Which is why I know where they have it! :p

ETA: I just noticed one of the other options listed includes cheese: Tex-Mex Waffle Fries topped with Black Bean Cucumber Relish, warm Cheddar and Slice Jalapeños

So theoretically, you should be able to simply ask them to add cheese right there since they'll have it on hand. Saves a trip to Pecos Bill.

mouse_luv

My husband would agree with you on that. LOL Which is why I know where they have it! :p

ETA: I just noticed one of the other options listed includes cheese: Tex-Mex Waffle Fries topped with Black Bean Cucumber Relish, warm Cheddar and Slice Jalapeños

So theoretically, you should be able to simply ask them to add cheese right there since they'll have it on hand. Saves a trip to Pecos Bill.

This is exactly what I planned on doing lol!

BuddyThomas

Grrrrr. I wish I was still young enough to eat this kind of thing. After you hit the big 4-0, it feels like your entire metabolism comes to a standstill. At this point in my life, if I put on cherry Chapstick, I instantly gain 5 pounds.

But they look delish. Post some reviews once you've had them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom