PHOTOS - Disney reveals new lobby design and Trader Sam's lounge for the Polynesian

note2001

Sweet Jesus I never even thought of these idiots writing this stuff off...
The tax season benefits are huge draws to people becoming Vloggers. They even get to write off their cameras, use of a home office, and internet access. (the list of items they can write off is huge) The government doesn't look for them to break even and start turning a real profit for the first 2 years.

Last edited:

asianway

The tax season benefits are huge draws to people becoming Vloggers. They even get to write off their cameras, use of a home office, and internet access. (the list of items they can write off is huge) The government doesn't look for them to break even and start turning a real profit for the first 2 years.
That would require you to make over the minimum required topay any tax

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
If they're not turning a profit then they have no taxable income, so the business expense deduction doesn't really gain them anything.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
What I think a good amount of this "lifestyler" crap is about:
grog%20grotto-01.png
Nope. A lot of the people who rag on the lifestylers ARE Florida locals and Disney fanatics. Heck, there's even a division (several, really) within the cast member ranks when it comes to Disney obsession. Ever see a minimum wage employee spending hundreds of dollars at Property Control on broken Disney crap because they just have to have that Stitch statue? It's depressing to watch, but for whatever reason Disney gets its hooks into certain people and what starts as love and fun becomes obsession and delusion. It's heartbreaking.

doctornick

I still don't understand the obsession that people on here have with these so called "lifestylers". I'm not saying it's jealously, but I don't get people care what others do with their time. It would only be a rare situation where their behavior even impacts you -- yesterday at TS would be an example, I guess, if you wanted to go but it was at capacity to the bloggers and such. But most of the time, they are just around, doing their thing, and anyone else can do their own thing.

It's been said before, but if it weren 't for so many people constantly bringing up these folks, the majority of us wouldn't even know they exist. In a sense, by calling attention to them, you are validating and even encouraging their behavior. I think people would just be far happier to ignore them than to constantly fume about behavior they don't like.

I personally think the sports analogy as apt. There are always people who take fandom to extreme behaviors that annoy or bewilder others.

SirLink

So going back to Trader Sams can you just take the mugs you have just bought or do you have to get a pager to go inside to show your receipt to pick up the mugs... or are there any more convoluted steps of this process?

Coaster3001

Why would you? The Kungaloosh was an overly sugary, artificially colored slurpee. The house drinks at Sam's are based on decades of tiki bar culture and made with premium ingredients not readily available.

It would be like going to Mortons or Ruths Chris and ordering a burger, well-done, then smothering it in ketchup.

And to stress, other than the decor, no comparison between Sam's and Adventurers Club. Different vibe, different kind of place.

I just enjoy the drink. I'm aware of what Trader Sam's is like and was just curious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom