PHOTOS - Disney reveals new lobby design and Trader Sam's lounge for the Polynesian

Eckert

So...I'm gonna be that guy. but...

No drink is worth $52. I don't care if it comes in a inconveniently proportioned glass Nautilus that I'll probably never ever use again. I was watching the videos and I could feel the buyer's remorse from here. I hope every other drink that comes in a normal glass is reasonably priced, and that there is an option to get these special drinks without having to buy a souvenir cup.

PhotoDave219

To all of you taking the **** at "lifestylers" I ask you this: What are you passionate about? What are you a fan of? How are your life choices regarding the things you are passionate about any better? How can you judge what makes you happy vs what makes people with a different mind set happy? What do you want these people do to instead? Why do you care what they do with their lives? How does it affect you?

It affected me personally when I lived in Orlando, yes.

There's a vast difference between "what makes you happy" versus the obsessive behaviors Ive witnessed firsthand.

PhotoDave219

The California version does just fine with people ordering a few drinks and hanging out in there... That's kind of what people do at a bar... Plus it looked like everyone that was there was ordering a good amount of stuff to begin with. I think some of you are just trying to use this bar to make stabs at people.

There is a vast difference between the California/Disneyland locals and those in Florida. Theres a stark difference in mentality. I've spent time with both and I will take the Californians every time. The obsessiveness isnt there, outside of the "Social Clubs".... which is the only thing comparable from California's locals to Florida's.

Animaniac93-98

So...I'm gonna be that guy. but...

No drink is worth $52. I don't care if it comes in a inconveniently proportioned glass Nautilus that I'll probably never ever use again. I was watching the videos and I could feel the buyer's remorse from here. I hope every other drink that comes in a normal glass is reasonably priced, and that there is an option to get these special drinks without having to buy a souvenir cup.

On the other hand, I'd like the option of buying the cup on it's own without fighting to get into the bar space or paying for a drink I'm not interested in having (and sitting through the bartender's "show").

Animaniac93-98

To all of you taking the **** at "lifestylers" I ask you this: What are you passionate about? What are you a fan of? How are your life choices regarding the things you are passionate about any better? How can you judge what makes you happy vs what makes people with a different mind set happy? What do you want these people do to instead? Why do you care what they do with their lives? How does it affect you?

See my post in the Spirited Ten thread about yesterday's events.

ItlngrlBella

It's one thing to have a hobby that is a big part of your life that you're passionate about - that is awesome!

However, when there are numerous first hand accounts posted on the "entitlement" thread detailing these same people acting inprofessional, rude to regular guests and have attitudes of entitlement - it becomes a problem. That's a whole other thread... ;)

Bing Bong

What I think a good amount of this "lifestyler" crap is about:
grog%20grotto-01.png

note2001

What I think a good amount of this "lifestyler" crap is about:
grog%20grotto-01.png

Haha, That's the way I feel about these Disney & Universal Vloggers writing off their trips (hotel stays, meals, and passes) on their taxes. But I'm there for the resorts themselves, not the bars. That they can have if they want.

bhg469

Haha, That's the way I feel about these Disney & Universal Vloggers writing off their trips hotel stays meals and passes on their taxes. But I'm there for the resorts themselves, not the bars. That they can have if they want.
Sweet Jesus I never even thought of these idiots writing this stuff off...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom