PhotoPass Missing Photos

daringstoic

Original Poster
We got the PhotoPass package last week (I would not recommend this. The only photographer we saw in two days at the parks was with Mickey so all we have is a few mediocre ride photos.) but we're missing pictures. We had at least twenty taken with Mickey and the photographer scanned our card, but they never showed up. I filled out the contact form last week and finally got a response five days later asking for descriptions of what we were wearing or pictures to help them di a manual search. In that message they said that they only hold pictures for fifteen days. I responded that same day and haven't heard anything in three days. We're coming up on the fifteen day mark soon and I really don't want to lose those pictures because Mickey was fantastic that day and we have very few pictures with all of us in them. Plus, we really got no other benefit from our PhotoPass.

Is there a contact phone number that I'm missing on their website? All I see is the web form, but I'd like to call them to see if I can get any faster assistance.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I just looked on the website in all three language versions and unfortunately there is no phone number on any of the three. I hope they find your pictures - it can such a disappointment when you expect a picture that isn't there.

daringstoic

Original Poster
I just looked on the website in all three language versions and unfortunately there is no phone number on any of the three. I hope they find your pictures - it can such a disappointment when you expect a picture that isn't there.
Thanks for checking. I'll just have to wait and hope that they respond in time. It's extra frustrating because I'm so used to instant and over the top help from customer service at WDW. The same thing happened there this summer and I had my missing pictures within 24 hours.

felipenor

What do you mean you pay for PhotoPass and there are no photographers at the parks? Is that a thing in DLP? I'll be going in January and have already paid for PhotoPass and now I'm worried. Can I have my money back if there are no photographers there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom