Photography Question

GetAPaperBag

Original Poster
If we do an escape wedding and get 2 hours of photography does anyone know if those 2 hours all have to be at the wedding site or can we use the limo and go back to our resort to take photos within those 2 hours?

Sweet Melissa

It doesn't have to be at the ceremony site. I don't think DFTW will even schedule you for two whole hours at the ceremony location. The two hours can include getting ready photos and portraits before and/or after the ceremony. It used to be that you could move that time to other events too, like an IllumiNations dessert party later in the day, but I'm not sure if you can do that anymore.

Sweet Melissa

I think if you would like a little more flexibility in your guest list, Escape weddings can be a good option. Another thing to consider is that with the cost of an Escape wedding, you receive two vouchers for annual passes, which is not part of the Memories collection package. The savings on park tickets really bridges some of that price gap.

GetAPaperBag

Original Poster
Yeah. That's what we're thinking. We won't have many guests (at most 4, probably) so that isn't a real motivator for us. We know we're going to want some things like a cake and some photos at POR also. The escape comes with the cake instead of having to pay for it separately, and if we can use the 2 hour photography for not only some shots of the wedding, but also back at POR that might save us the money of having to have an entirely separate photo shoot to pay for a POR. The annual passes definitely make the escape a better option if we plan on going back to WDW in that year at least once.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom