Photography Question

Brittany Vadner

Original Poster
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct forum but here goes:

I am planning my 40th Birthday trip to Disney December 2015 (early, I know) and wish to do a photography session with my hubby. We never had an official "engagement photoshoot" and wish to do one on this trip. We are planning to do a vow renewal at Disney, but that's not for another 5 years or so. I'm sure i will be doing a planning journal but it's WAY to early...(or is it?) ;)

Is there anyone who does photoshoots at the resorts? If so, who would you recommend? Thanks for y'all s help!

Sweet Melissa

Disney Fine Art Photography does portrait sessions at both the parks and resorts. Many local non-Disney photographers will also do photo sessions at the resorts. There are several favorites amongst guests for outside photography, but it all depends on your price point and the style you like best.

OrlandoMatt

Disney Fine Art Photography would be able to answer this and offer several good suggestions I'm sure. One of my favorite 'shoots' to do is to meet the couple in the park and just take fun 'couple in love' pictures around the attractions.

SMJ0724

My (soon to be) husband and I are having photos taken by Disney Fine Art Photography in Epcot during our honeymoon in May. I can't wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom