photo op at 1900 Park Fare dinner

kitten2299

Original Poster
When I was looking at the menu on line it states that some characters may only be there in the lobby for a photos does any one know which character it is? If anyone has a photo that they would like to post I would love to see it. Thank you

joanna71985

When I was looking at the menu on line it states that some characters may only be there in the lobby for a photos does any one know which character it is? If anyone has a photo that they would like to post I would love to see it. Thank you

There is no lobby-only character for dinner. All of the characters stay in the dining room.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

We have eaten at 1900 Park Fare loads of times b/c it is one of our faves!

For Bfast - Mary Poppins and sometimes Bert is in the lobby. They snap your pic and in you go. Inside, Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore and sometimes Alice and the Mad Hatter come table to table.

For lunch and dinner - no one in the lobby. Inside, the Prince, Cinderella, Step Mommie and Step Sisters come to your table. There is an enormous amount of interaction at the lunch and dinner. The sisters fight over the prince - Mommie comes and breaks it up. They dance around too for a special celebration.

You can't go wrong with any of the meals! :lol:

ThinkTink721

During our 2006 trip, we got to meet The Fairy Godmother in the lobby, but that has since changed.
On our 2007 & 2008 trips, all of the characters were in the dining area.
This is a great meal for character interaction - the stepmother & stepsisters are great!
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom