Phone Sim While in USA

fluffyman24

So ill be visiting Florida for a 3 week trip from the UK, staying at Disney resort. I'm wondering if anyone else has any experience on getting a sim card. i will be there for 3 weeks, i want to be able to use the internet, and get calls to USA numbers, i'm not bothered about phoning the UK, i just want to be able to call a taxi when i'm at universal etc.

Any help appreciated thanks :D

baggienath7

in Disney they have WI-FI you can use, so your covered in that sense. but anyhow your in Disney you wont want to be using your phone much, there's just so much to see.
Also with regards to taxi's there is a taxi ranch right outside Universal that you'll be able to use, however if you call mears shuttle from your room in Disney they can supply a taxi service too and from uni, which helps.

Anyway Enjoy yourself, very jealous.

Upvote 0
I'm a Canadian. When I travel to the US, I used a T-Mobile Sim card. You can buy the sim from any T-mobile location for about $10. They have a talk/text/data plan for $3 / day. You only pay for the days you use. The only downside is you can't share data via personal hotspot.

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
in Disney they have WI-FI you can use, so your covered in that sense. but anyhow your in Disney you wont want to be using your phone much, there's just so much to see.
Also with regards to taxi's there is a taxi ranch right outside Universal that you'll be able to use, however if you call mears shuttle from your room in Disney they can supply a taxi service too and from uni, which helps.

Anyway Enjoy yourself, very jealous.
Pretty sure if you want to take advantage of my Disney Experience, FP+, etc, you will be using connectivity more so than not.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom