PhilharMagic on Tech TV

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Although the channel is horrible compaired to G4, Tech TV will be talking about how PhilharMagic was made using the digital systems.

I dont know what day they'll have it on but it will be sometime this week (Mon-Fri) at 8 pm EST on their TechTV Live show.

Testtrack321

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
Although the channel is horrible compaired to G4, Tech TV will be talking about how PhilharMagic was made using the digital systems.

Don't know what you are smoking, but G4 sucks. No good programing. TechTV rocks!

<iframe width="500" height="556" src="http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2003/20030516l.gif" frameborder="0" name="sub" scrolling="yes">
</iframe>

StuntDoomBuggy

Can We Please Get Back To Subject? Anyhow, I Don't Have Tech TV (yess..) Soo Just Wondering If Anyone Can Get Clips..

*COU(G4rules!)UGH!* Ohh, Bad Cough..

blm07

How can you compare the 2? One is a video game channel, and one is about technology. I say they are both good for what they do.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Who cares? I just happen to like G4 better than Tech TV.

aaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd........we're back on topic.

I checked the guide on my TV and it's showing an episode dedicated to digital stuff on Wed. so Im guessing that it might be on this episode.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Well I checked it again and it will be on Friday at 8.

"A new show at Disney World features a Digital Mickey"

So apparently this show will be nothing but Philharmagic. Finally cause Ive wanted to see a Making of show for this since the first time I saw it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom