Phantom Manor

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster
Ok so recently I've been watching videos of the Phantom Manor on YouTube, and all I can think is CREEPY!!!! Especially after I found out the story behind the ride. (Poor poor Melanie). And I thought the HM bride was creepy..... I don't think I would ever go on that ride, being the wimp I am. The music creeps me out, the graveyard creeps me out, the phantom creeps me out, and the last scene with Melanie's corpse singing and pointing the way out REALLY creeps me out. :eek: . Also, I've noticed the cowboy robber from World of Motion was in there, and Dreamfinder as the mayor of Thunder Mesa.

So what does everybody else think about the creepy ride?

Epic-say

I am french. I live next to the park. PM is not realy frightening, is more beatiful and serious. But I agree that the HM are may be less creepy for the youngers. But you can be sure that PM is an excelent ride and this is a very good E-tickey ;).

AllyInWonderland

Original Poster
Creepy? No. A masterpiece? Yes.

It's more unnerving for those familiar with the tongue in cheek Haunted Mansions.
Well I mean it's not all creepy. I like it a lot! I love creepiness, especially with the whole Melanie and the Phantom story. I guess I should say it's eerie???? But awesome!

RonAnnArbor

Far superior to the WDW version...nothing pops out at you like in the graveyard at the MK...music gorgeous...the only complaint...the white drop-tile ceiling in the western scene...

swissamy

It is definitely more haunted themed than the WDW counterpart - you can tell it was made much later than the WDW version as the technology and theming is more sophisticated. I would do it just for the experience -

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom