Phantom Manor merchandise in Paris...........

HatboxGhost

Original Poster
Hi all........A buddy of mine might be going to Disney Paris next year and I was wondering what the merchandise for the Phantom Manor is like. Is it just Haunted Mansion items from here in the states or is it actually PM stuff. Thanks.

AndyS2992

DLP doesn't really do ride specific merchandise. You may find something for Phantom Manor during the Halloween celebration but I've never seen any.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
DLP doesn't really do ride specific merchandise. You may find something for Phantom Manor during the Halloween celebration but I've never seen any.
They've had some over the years, but nothing guaranteed for any single visit. What's there today may be gone next month for good. I've got SM:M2, POTC, TOT and Dreams shirts by finding them during visits, to never see them on sale again.

RonAnnArbor

Go to DLP yearly -- have never seen any Phantom Manor merchandise of any kind. As to halloween merchandise, all they basically sell are Jack Skellington items. Unlike WDW, there are no gift stores upon exiting any of the rides at DLP. In fact, there is very little even branded with Disneyland Paris on it - you really have to look hard. There is plenty of Mickey/Minnie/Grumpy clothing wear -- they don't say "Disneyland paris" on them...although they are increasing that a little bit over the years. Most of it is styled pretty poorly -- bad looking athletic gear type jackets and fleece that are popular in Europe but not in the US.

Tloz

You can still find pin's from Phantom Manor, but saddly, no props, toys, CDs or something like that. Maybe a little bit to creepy ^^

Azerin

Yes, sadly attraction specific merchandise at DLP is lacking. There are things off and on but sadly the most likely things that you would find for PM would be a pin and a post card... anything other than that... doubtful :\

Phineas

I did an ebay search for Phantom Manor the other day actually...and found nothing but some pins. I've never been on Phantom Manor, but I just find myself fascinated with it...even a soundtrack would be great...from what I've heard, it's pretty great, like a classic movie score.

Zman-ks

Awesome shirts! Expensive, but awesome! :)
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom